New Project: Harmony at Eastchase – SmithPackettJanuary 9, 2019
- “Smith/Packett recently closed on the construction loan for a new 195-unit Independent Living and Assisted Living, with a dedicated Memory Care Wing, in the beautiful destination community of Montgomery, AL.
- This community, Named Harmony at Eastchase, is located on Eastchase Lane adjacent to The Shoppes at Eastchase.
- This location offers shopping, dining and entertainment amenities, such as Kohls, Target, Pier One, Bonefish Grill, Firebirds and Panera Bread.
- The community will be managed by Harmony Senior Services and is the first of three communities in Alabama to be developed by Smith/Packett and managed by Harmony Services.
- Construction will begin in December of 2018, and the community will open in the fall of 2020.
- Harmony at Eastchase will feature 90 spacious Independent Living apartments, 73 Assisted Living apartments, and 32 Specialty Care apartments in a dedicated memory care wing.
- Community amenities include multiple outdoor courtyards, a pub, a bistro, a library, a theater, grand dining rooms and activity rooms.
- Harmony at Eastchase will offer an assortment of living options and floor plans with one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and studio apartments available.
- The 202,000 square foot community has a Total Project Cost of approximately $40,000,000.”