Auburn University Athletics Outdoor Pool
- Completed in Fall of 2007
- Sits at the former site of Auburn’s Luther Young Tennis Courts
- Size: 50-meters long and 25 meters-wide.
- Fits up to 10 lanes for long course (50-meter) swimming or 22 lanes for short course (25-meters).
- The pool holds 600,000 gallons of water and is heated so that it can be used throughout the year.
- Along with the bonus for training outdoors, the outdoor pool offers an advantage in training for international competitions as many of those are held outdoors
Auburn University Athletic Department - Swimming & Diving