Ascend – Five Points South
- In partnership with The OPUS Group, the 17-story high rise mixed-use student living community located at Five Points in downtown Birmingham, AL will include 198 residential units accommodating 520 residents.
- The building’s shared amenities will include secure parking, a fitness center, spa, study rooms and lounges, and an outdoor amenity deck with fitness areas, fire pits, and group seating.
- The 17th floor will feature stunning panoramic views of the city and the surrounding area; a coffee bar; a club room with pool tables, ping pong tables and large screen TVs; and an outdoor amenity space with a rooftop pool and grilling stations.
- This high rise apartment building is planned to have a 2,116-square-foot lobby and 3,844 square feet of ground floor retail.
- Contains a 3,555-square-foot amenity deck and a 2,010-square-foot gym.
- The top of the roof’s elevation is 183 feet with an estimated 18-month construction time.
The OPUS Group